Thursday 8 August 2013

Summer Splash Glossybox July 2013






The Summer Splash Glossybox has to be one of my favourites.


Apologies for getting this review out so late, I wasn't going to bother posting it, but I'm so in love with the contents that I couldn't resist.

This months Glossybox came packed in a beautiful sea-themed box, bright blue with cute starfish and coral reef. This one will be on display in my bathroom filled with goodies for sure. My favourite part of the contents in this box is the fact that there is something in almost every beauty category. The star product for most people will be the Ciate Paint Pot. Ciate is one of my favourite nail brands, I would have preferred a different colour, I rarely wear red, but I'm sure I'll make use of it. Next up was the Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist, I love anything that adds texture to my hair, so I cannot wait to use this. Next in my box is my Anatomicals Facial Spray, I love the packing and delivery of this brand, it sounds perfect for spritzing when I get home from work. The Coola SPF for face, is both a handy and topical product, great size for travelling! Last up was the Sleek Pout Paint, amazing that we got two tubes of these, very generous.


So there you have it, the Summer Splash Glossybox, after this beauty, I'll be staying subscribed for sure!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig