Tuesday 2 July 2013

June Favourites 2013



Yep it's July. JULY. I have no idea how that happened. Anyway, here's a bunch of my favourite products from this last month. 

First up makeup brushes, I've rediscovered my love for my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I haven't actually used it since buying the Expert Face Brush, but I've forgotten how good this if for lightweight foundations. I've been applying it with the Max Factor CC Cream and it works like a dream. I'm also loving the Real Techniques Duo Fibre collection, lovely for applying powder and highlighters. The Bourjois 1 Second nail polish remover is amazing for travelling, minimal faff and great results. I've been sticking a cotton bud inside for cleaning up my nails after application, as I tend to make a mess, which works really well too! Also in the nail category I've been loving the Confetti Barry M nail polishes, they add such a pretty effect. My Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara ran out recently, so I've been enjoying using the Benefit They're Real mascara. It's a firm favourite of mine but it's been in constant use in June. Lastly I've been loving dry shampoo, in particular the Batiste Dry Shampoo with a hint of colour. For some reason dry shampoo never used to work for me, but I've obviously somehow mastered it now and I'm addicted.

What are your loves for the month of June?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig