Sunday 30 June 2013

Homeware Wish List | DotComGiftShop

Chris and I are currently buying our first home, so are currently in the process of moving. We've been designing kitchens, picking colours and furniture, which is all very exciting. I just can't resist a good homeware wish list at the best of times, but now more than ever! I've picked out a few things that caught my eye from DotComGiftShop.

First up a cute oven glove, tea towels and oven gloves seem to be my weakness. We're looking at duck egg blue in the kitchen, so this will look so cute! I also fell in love with the set of four storage jars, I think they'd be super cute for storing things in the bedroom. The ladies and gentlemen sign made me chuckle a lot, I've never seen anything similar! I love the quaint design of the soap dish, great bathroom storage! Also fell in love with the Sweetheart Display cabinet, I think it would be perfect for nail polish or something similar. Lastly the Bird and Flower hook would look super cute in the hall for keys and things.


Blue Spot Cotton Oven Glove £4.95, Set Of 4 Sweetheart Medium Storage Jars, £23.95, "ladies & Gentlemen" Metal Sign £5.95, Ivory Sweetheart Soap Dish, £5.95, Sweetheart Display Cabinets £24, Bird & Flower 3 Hook Hanger £8.95

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig