Thursday, 4 July 2013

NARS Blush in Deep Throat

A look at my first ever NARS blush.

Every girl, or at least every beauty blogger, I know has a 'Beauty Wish List' the items that must join your collection at some point in the not too distant future. I don't think it's unusual for NARS blushers to be on those lists, this beauty was certainly on mine. Before buying this blush on ASOS a while ago, I did a bit of research into what colour I wanted. The one that kept catching my eye in swatch after swatch was 'Deep Throat'. Unlike the other NARS blushers, this one is marketted as a 'sheer' blusher, so it's not as pigmented so it adds a 'flirty' wash of colour on the cheeks. I think it goes without saying that the packaging for this is beautiful, it's so swish and I sit in awe just looking at it (too far?). It has a handy mirror inside and a piece of plastic marked NARS that I cannot bare to throw away just yet. I can tell that this blush will last forever, so I think it's a nice investment to make, especially if you wait for ASOS to have a voucher code!

NARS Blush in Deep Throat is available at ASOS and here at NARS directly.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig