Saturday 1 June 2013

Topshop Brows in Spike

























A quick review of the Topshop Brow Pencil in Spike.

Topshop is one of my favourite brands for makeup, I use their blushers and highlighters on a daily basis and normally one of their nail polishes grace my fingertips. So when something new comes out I'm always excited to try it. I'm really enjoying eyebrow pencils at the moment, so I grabbed a Topshop pencil to try out. The pencil itself is a great match for my brunette brows, which makes blending effortless. As you can see by the pictures, there's a great little brush on one end which is really handy. It's actually useful unlike some of the brushes you can get on brow pencils. The pencil is quite hard in formulation but the pigmentation of the pencil is really strong. The pencil lasts quite well in the brows too, I think it's a bargain. Another must-have by Topshop and another staple in my make up bag. 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig