Sunday 2 June 2013

Sleek Blusher in Pixie Pink



A quick swatch of the Sleek blusher in Pixie Pink.

I got this cute little blusher in the April Glossybox which I was really excited by. I really love blushers by Sleek, I have one of the palettes with three blushers in which is great for travelling. I was excited by the colour Pixie Pink, as its unlike any other colours in my collection. As you can see by the swatch, the colour is a nice natural flush and adds a lovely colour to the cheeks. The blusher comes in the standard Sleek packaging which is fantastic quality, with the handy mirror in the compact. Of course the blusher has the same quality and formulation of all the amazing Sleek blushers, a great little product to get in a Glossybox!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig