Saturday 4 May 2013

Weekly Wants #43

This weeks weekly wish list.





I've wanted the Body Shop Leona Lewis kabuki since the collection first got released, I definitely do not need it, but I love the design of it. I've been keeping an eye out for one on eBay! Another thing I do not need is the Kissing Bears toiletry bag from Anorak, is it not the cutest thing ever? Would definitely look cute in travel luggage! I love the colour of the Barry M Gelly Shine polish in Prickly Pear, I think it would be super cute for spring/summer. I noticed that Body Shop have released individual sachets of their face masks which makes me super happy. I never ever use up bottles or tubs of face masks and prefer sachets for traveling. Last up is the Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo, I need this in my life. My hair has got really heavy and greasy at the moment, I think it would really benefit from a clarifying shampoo.

What are you wanting this week?

Body Shop Leona Lewis Kabuki £14, Kissing Bears Medium Toiletry Bag £16, Barry M Gelly Shine Prickly Pear £3.99, The Body Shop individual mask sachets £1.50, Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo £15.50

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig