Monday 13 May 2013

Weekly Wants #44

Weekly wants time!




I've tried quite a lot of under-eye concealers recently, but I still haven't found the perfect one. Currently, I use the Rimmel Wake Me up concealer under the eyes and now I really want to try the Maybelline Lumi Touch, hopefully it will be more brightening. I'm not the biggest fan of Seventeen Cosmetics, but something about the Cheek Stamps intrigues me. Let me know if you've tried it, I have a feeling I'm falling for a gimic! I'm in love with the Illamasqua Speckled polishes and I really want to get hold of a couple more colours, I didn't realise these were limited edition! Finally I'm lusting over the brand new nail polishes by Clinque, I want them all but I'm drawn most to the limited edition Summer in The City shade.

Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer £5.95, SEVENTEEN Oh So Spring Cheek Stamp £4.99, Illamasqua Speckled Polishes £14.50 each, Clinque Summer in The City nail polish £12.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig