Tuesday 14 May 2013

Glossybox May 2013


It's a nice and early Glossybox this month which is always nice as it doesn't seem like such a long wait! This month Glossybox turn two so this is their birthday box, they've been celebrating all month long with special events and competitions, so congratulations to them.
As always there have been a few Glossybox spoilers so I've been waiting patiently to see what I received. I love the special birthday wrapping and sticker, the mini cupcakes on the paper are super duper cute!

Inside my box I recieved; the Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier sachets, I thought these were super cute, I love the fact that there's a sachet of shower gel, a sachet of body lotion and then a little bottle of perfume. It means you get to try a try bits from the full range which is always cool. Next up in my box I have the Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara, I love trying out new mascaras, so I cannot wait to try this out. Another winning product for me is the Headline Colours nail polish, I'm a bit shade that I didn't get a brighter shade, but it's still super pretty. Nail polishes are again something I love trying out, I'm excited to see how the formula compares to other polishes at the same price point. The product I'm not so sure about is the Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Prime & Create Mixing Medium. Apparently this is a multi-use product that you can use as a base, or to mix with foundation, or even with powder products to make your own cream blushers/eyeshadows. The most exciting thing in my box is the Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray, I absolutely love hair products, so this is going to get a lot of love! 

I'm actually pretty please with my Glossybox contents! Did you receive a Glossybox this month? What did you find inside?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig