Wednesday 15 May 2013

Ditch Coral: Think Pink


Whilst the world flocks towards coral, I think it's nice not to forget the pink shades in our beauty collections.

I'm no hater of coral, I think it's super pretty but my coral supply is pretty limited. So instead of running to Boots to stock up on coral shades, I'm embracing what I already have in my collection. I'm in love with cream blushers all year round, but if there was ever an excuse to wear them, it has to be the sun in the sky. My favourites are the Topshop ones, they are fantastically pigmented, blend effortlessly and are perfectly priced, not to mention the polka dot packaging. I also love the Revlon PhotoReady blushers, these are less pigmented, so if you're scared of bright colours these are great. Pictured is Topshop's Prime Time which will be no surprise to regular readers and Revlon's Flushed! Lastly I've picked out the Cheek Dome by Body Shop. It was part of the Lily Cole range last year, so it's pretty hard to find, but it is impossible! For lips I'm in love with the L'Oreal Glam Shines, they are amazing, I love this pink shade Romy in and I also love the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade! Both are quite natural shades but add a lovely colour to the lips. I also picked out this Me Me Me highlighter, it's a great dupe for Benefit's High Beam, but it's great mixed with foundation or on its own on the top of the cheeks. For nails I always have plenty of choice, but I picked out three diferent ones. First Ciate's Jelly Bean as a bright pink option, Topshop's Flamingo Coral as a coral-pink hybrid and then Essie's Cascade Cool as the pastel pink option! I think all these products are great for a pink summer!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig