Sunday 14 April 2013

Travel Make Up Bag

Take a peek inside.

Just like any beauty lover, packing for travelling is a nightmare. We all love to have every one of our favourite products to hand, just for every eventuality. Add make up brushes into the mix and you quickly go from travelling light, to needing your personal elephant to carry it all around. This time round I've done myself proud, I think I've taken a long pretty much the bare minimum. First up for my base I've got my Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint, my L'Oreal True Match Foundation, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, MAC Studio Finish Concealer and finally my Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. For eyes I have Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara, Benefit They're Real Mascara, a Topshop Eye Crayon, the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold and finally my MAC Eyeshadow (I have Wedge and Naked Lunch). For blusher I'm taking two variations the Topshop Cream Blush in Prime Time and the Illamasqua Blusher in Beg. Finally for lips I only need one product: my beloved L'Oreal Glam Shine Splash in Lolita. 


What do you take with you when you travel?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig