Saturday 13 April 2013

L'Oreal True Match Foundation


Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the L'Oreal True Match Foundation.


Out of nowhere my inquisitive nature for foundations have arrived. I picked this up in a recent haul as I had a voucher for £3 off, L'Oreal products were also on 3 for 2 so I could not resist. The True Match foundation is one that's always caught my eye on the shelves, all its claims are all the things I look for. I'm really quite pale, so I almost always need the lightest shade available. The True Match foundation comes in massive 20 shades, so if you cannot find something to suit you're incredibly unlucky. I love to way this blends completely into my skin, when I'm wearing it, it truly just looks like my skin. My skin does not need a huge amount of coverage, but its certainly buildable. A little goes a long way though, one pump easily covers my whole face, I just use an extra half a pump if it's a special occasion. The formulation is oil free, so its great for people with oily or combination skin. It's quickly become my daily foundation, its great for a "no makeup makeup" day. 

What foundations do you love?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig