Friday 12 April 2013

Illamasqua Speckle


I've caved to the latest nail craze.



When ASOS had a 25% off voucher recently there were a few things I could no longer resist. The Illamasqua I'mperfection nail polishes were one of them. Luckily they only had one of the colours in stock, otherwise I could have spent a small fortune. Equally as lucky was the fact the one they had in stock was my favourite shade - Speckle. I'm deep in love with this nail polish, not only is it super cute, its super unique to anything I've seen before. It looks so impressive when it's on your nails and it makes me want all the shades available. At £14.50 a pop they are super pricey, but they are certainly worth it if you can pick them up for under a tenner!

What is your favourite nail product of the moment?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig