Thursday 11 April 2013

L'Oreal Glam Shine Lip Stain



The L'Oreal Glam Shine Lip Stains are one of my new favourite things!



I picked this beauty up on a complete and utter whim and my lord, I'm glad I did. I've been lusting over a YSL Glossy Stain for longer than I can remember, but they are so darn expensive. I happened to be just watching a quick YouTube video one day before heading out to Boots to pick up some 'essentials' and I saw that L'Oreal had finally released these in the UK, my local Boots had some and I could not resist. L'oreal and YSL are owned by the same company and a lot of their products are almost shared between the companies, so we tend to get some amazing dupes handed down from YSL. These are perfect for anyone who doesn't get on with lipsticks. They have the most beautiful texture, they are not sticky at all and they leave the most beautiful wash of colour on the lips. This one is in the shade Lolita, which I think is probably the most natural of the range, which is perfect for a whimp like me. I've actually just bought a second colour which is more pinky and I cannot wait to try it out.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig