Monday 15 April 2013

L'Occitane Essential Face Water

A new addition to my skincare routine.



I've had this in my collection for quite sometime, you will have seen me mention it in my March Favourites at the start of the month. I picked it up with an order at Feel Unique when they suggest "other things you might like" or a "final fling" - dangerous for any girl doing a bit of beauty shopping. This is basically just a toner, you spray it onto some cotton wool and rub it over your face after cleansing. There's not much you can say about a toner really, it's quite contreversial as many people see it as an unnesecary step in the face routine. I'm a big fan of toners though, I like having a final refresh of the skin and it gives the skin a final wipe to check its clean. This hasn't brought my skin out in spots or blotches, it seems really gentle and seems to be lasting well. So it's a winner for me!

Do you use a toner?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig