Tuesday 16 April 2013

Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Beg

A sneaky matt blusher that everyone needs in their collection.



Regular readers will know that if there is only area of my make up collection thats a little lacking, its blusher. It's something that I've only just started to experiment with, it turns out that there is a whole world to explore out there. One area I had not explored yet, was matt blushers and I thought that the Illamasqua blusher in beg was a great place to start. Illamasqua describe this to be a "Dusky Rose Pink" and I think you'd have to agree.
 
I really like this blusher, it's quite nice to wear something different every now and then and it's a great addition to my collection. I certainly love the packaging, its nice to have something that's sleek and classy but also so different. It makes it easy to find and definitely catches someones attention. This is the only Illamasqua blusher I've tried out so far, but I can say for sure that this one is really heavily pigmented. I just stuck my blusher brush in like I normally would and I needed to blend for quite some time before it looked natural. The wear time on these is quite long too, which is great if you have a long day ahead.

These retail for £18 a pop, which are quite expensive, but for a high end item it's not too bad. Especially when something is this pigmented, you can be sure it's going to last a long time.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig