Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sinful Colors

My latest nail addiction!



I had no intention of picking up some of the Sinful Colors range, I think the fact they were priced so cheap put me off as I figured they'd be poor quality. However, Chris and I popped into Boots and I noticed them on the stand and lots of the colours were shouting at me to buy them. So I picked up three different ones and took them home with me. I really did not have high hopes but I have to say these have absolutely blown me away!


So what's so good about them? First of all they dry super duper quickly, they were touch dry so quickly. The colour is exactly what you see in the bottle, so there's no surprises when you paint them on the nail. The formula of these are amazing, it's so easy to use and you have the colour in the bottle in one coat. Lastly I love the finish, they are super shiny. So all in all they are an absolute winner for me.



Swatched below I have a pastel purple called Verbena, a stunning glitter blue in Nail Junkie and a soft coral pink in Soul Mate.



Have you pinked any Sinful Color polishes up yet?



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig