Wednesday 24 April 2013

Beauty Buys Under £1

Whilst browsing Twitter this morning I saw a tweet about this cool article by  MoneySupermarket. This month marks thirty years since the launch of the pound coin and they've made this super cool page to mark the event. 


 I'm a sucker for history and cool facts, so I had fun learning about the pound coin.
The page got me thinking about you can really buy for under £1 these days, and more importantly what beauty products you can get. So I went on a trip down memory lane this afternoon to find the best things I've tried for under £1. 


First of all I chose the I Love..Coconut lip balm, I really like the products by I Love.. I picked up quite a few bits at Clothes Show Live in 2011. I've tried quite a few of the face masks by Superdrug and I really like them, there are loads to choose from, so there's something for everyone. One of my favourite ever hand creams is the one that comes in this little tube from Superdrug, simple but effective. I travel quite a bit and hate carrying around a huge bottle of nail polish remover, so this mini bottle is super handy. The MUA nail polishes are fab, they come in a cute bottle and have a great range of colours. I have quite oily skin and if there's one thing my skin loves it's tea tree oil, I've tried quite a few different Tea Tree washes including this one by Superdrug. I use tea tree products once a week to keep spots at bay!

Superdrug face mask 99p, I Love Coconut & Cream Glossy Lip Balm 99p, Superdrug Hand Therapy 99p, Superdrug Acetone Nail Polish Remover 50ml 79p, MUA Polishes £1, Superdrug Tea Tree Facial Wash 99p
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig