Thursday 25 April 2013

Beauty Haul



Yep, a very, very bad beauty haul.



With Boots 3 for 2, ASOS 25% off, Illamasqua's Easter Hunt and a lot of other sparkling offers, I couldn't resist having a little haul. Here's what I picked up!

With all the hype surrounding the Nearly Naked foundation, I had to pick one up to try. I also received one of the limited edition posters too which was a cool extra. I also picked up a full size Maybelline Fit Me foundation as I'm in love with the samples I have. 

For blusher I picked up the Soap and Glory At First Blush, I love the Soap and Glory highlighter and brow pencil, so I thought I'd try something else. Then I picked up the Revlon PhotoReady cream blusher as I'm in love with my Topshop cream blushers, they are perfect for spring. 

Probably my most exciting purchase was my first ever NARS product, I chose a blusher in in Deep Throat, even better that I picked it up with an ASOS 25% off code. I cannot wait to try it out. 

For eyes I picked up the Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil in Bulletproof Beige, I've been searching for this in stores everywhere and couldn't find it, so excited to finally have it! I then picked up the No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Pencil as I wanted to try something new. Then I picked up the L'Oreal False Lash Flutter mascara

I then picked up the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade, I'm a big fan of these and couldn't resist this natural shade. Then another L'Oreal product, this time a Glam Shine Lip Stain in Romy. I already have one of these in Lolita and I'm addicted.


The last thing I picked up was this Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore which is super pretty! 


So that's the lot, I don't think I'll be heading in a drugstore any time soon. What have you picked up recently?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig