Tuesday 23 April 2013

Revlon Moon Candy

A new release from Revlon.



There's something about these duo nail art sets that excite me, I really love the idea of having two colours that compliment each other in one place. So when I saw these that Revlon had released a version on Boots online I had to have them. I decided to choose the shade Satellite as I loved the look of the deep red and the pink glitter, but it was a hard choice as they have loads of different ones! I really think these swatches do not give the product justice, it looks really different and unique on the nails. I love the fact that the glitter is all different random shapes and sizes, it's a great idea. They last really well too, I put this on before going bowling and had not a single chip. Hurrah!

This retail for £7.99 and I'm definitely going to be picking out a few more, I've got my eyes on Galactic.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig