Monday 22 April 2013

Essie Haul



I think the world and their wife has placed an order for Essie polishes on Fragrance Direct and if you haven't, why not?

I'd been trying to resist and finally caved, so I thought I'd share my purchases with you guys with a cheeky swatch! I have to admit I was never really a fan of Essie polishes, they just didn't wow me in the way I thought they should. However I recently dug one out of my collection and tried them with my new top/base combo and they are better than I remembered them. 


(Left to right on the wheel) I decided to pick up:



Cute As A Button: a cute bright coral

Delicacy: a very sheer and shimmery soft pink
Neo Whimsical: a classic rose-plum
Cascade Cool: a creamy, sweet dusty pink
All Tied Up: a rustic bronze with subtle golden shimmer
Bikini So Teeny: the famous sparkling, cornflower blue

I'm really excited to try these out, they've filled some of the colour gaps I had in my nail collection. Do you have a favourite Essie shade?


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig