Sunday 21 April 2013

Pearl Lowe Glossybox Review April 2013

Time for a super pretty Pearl Lowe Glossybox review.



I actually saw a Pearl Lowe spoiler quite a while ago, I think it was released on the Twitter account by accident as it was swiftly removed, but when I saw the box, I had to have one. Saying that, Glossybox have been perfect for me recently, so for once my subscription has kept running. Anyway, onto the contents, inside my box I received; Sunsense Daily Face SPF, Yves Rocher France So Elixir Purple, Essie Snap Happy, Nip and Fab Mango Body Butter and finally a Sleek Blusher in Pixie Pink. 

I'm so excited by the contents of my box, I was happy to receive the mango body butter as I wouldn't have liked the other scents and was with the the Sleek Blusher. I'm a big fan of Sleek, I'm addicted to blusher at the moment so I'm excited to try it out. I know some people received Illamasqua but I wouldn't have used a lip liner! I wish my Essie would have been a different colour, as I really rarely wear red nails, but I'm happy to have received one! I'm a big fan of the perfume too, which is a great size sample, I wish it had a spray on it though, I picture this all falling on the floor! I think I'll make use of literally everything in my box which is amazing really.

As always there's a bit of controversy with the contents, which is such a shame, I wish Glossybox would just learn from their mistakes, but for me this is the perfect box!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig