Saturday 20 April 2013

Birchbox April 2013

It's time for a Birchbox review.





My Birchbox arrived yesterday so I thought I'd share the contents with you guys! When Birchbox first came to the UK I was quite excited, so much so I signed up for the first ever box and I was actually fairly impressed.
For me there's no instant wow factor with Birchbox, but when you look at the contents in more detail it starts to become more exciting. The same happened this month, when I first opened the box I was pretty underwhelmed, nothing wow-ed me and made me squeal with excitement. Inside I received Gerda Spillman Renaissance Age Serum, La Societe Parisienne De Savons, Mirenesse Glossy Kiss, Weleda Skin Food and Natio Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser. There was also a super cute little mirror that I'll definitely make use of. As I said, nothing wowed me at first, but after looking at the box in more detail I think there is quite a few things I'll enjoy. I very rarely use soap, I prefer shower gel, but I might save this for traveling as it's a handy size, it smells lovely and cinnamon-y, I imagine it would be perfect for Christmas mornings. I'm no lover of lipstick but the Mirenesse is very soft and sheer so I cannot wait to try it out. I'm most excited for the Natio Foaming Cleanser, it smells lovely and sounds right up my street. The only thing I'm not impressed with is the serum, I'm sure this is an exciting product for some people but it's just not something I'm interested in.

This month I give Birchbox 3/5, I'm excited to see what comes in my editors pick box which I'll receive free for signing up!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig