Friday 19 April 2013

My Highlighter Collection


It's (apparently) finally Spring which means it's time for beautiful dewy skin.


Although most of us use highlighters all year round, they are certainly more used in the hotter, prettier, summer months. I'm a sucker for a pretty highlighter, so I thought I'd share some of mine with you. First up is the highlighter I use every day, all year round, which is the Soap and Glory Glow All Out. I love this highlighter as its pinky tone and its natural enough to wear all day long. I've had this for quite a few months and it looks barely used! Another one I wear on a daily basis is the Topshop highlighter in Crescent Moon. Again this is another powder highlighter which makes it super wearable in the colder months and buildable for how you like to wear your highlighter. You've seen me talk a lot about these two highlighters in Monthly Favourite posts and FOTD posts. Two highlighters I use a lot less is the Me Me Me Liquid highlighters, when I bought these last year I still used a cream foundation which made these hard for me to use. I cannot wait for summer to start mixing these with liquid foundations for an all over dewy look. They are really great dupes for the benefit highlighters. A highlighter I completely forgot about is the Jemma Kidd Spotlight highlighter. This is completely utterly beautiful and its been in my vanity case unloved so I'm going to start using this more often. I think this one would be great for travelling because its such a great shape and size. I love the Sleek Contour Palette, again its something I talk about a lot, I use this when I'm travelling so I can take two products in one palette which is super handy. Last up is the Topshop Glow Highlighter, these are a whipped mousse like highlighter. A little of this goes a long way and it just leaves a beautiful finish, I tend to apply it with my fingers and blend it out with a Real Techniques Contour Brush.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig