Thursday 18 April 2013

Spend some pennies at WestQuay: Thursday 25th April


As soon as the student loan drops there's a 101 things I need (want) to buy, whilst its quite fun to splash my loan on pretty things, it's probably not the most wise thing to do!
Therefore I like when my local shopping center, WestQuay host these special student shopping nights. The great news is that there is one being held next week on THURSDAY 25th. WestQuay is based in Southampton, my University town, but it's super easy to get to by train and car, so I thought I'd share with everyone, who doesn't like a girly shopping trip?! WestQuay have got loads of people involved including some of my favourites; New Look, Schuh and Miss Selfridge so I'm definitely going to head down and pick out a few things! I thought this would be a good chance to make a weekly wants list with the things I'll be eying up! 

You may remember me mentioning my love for my Toms and Vans and I've been toying with the idea of buying some more, I really love the dark grey lo pros! Equally though I'm in love with Tom's Classic Crochet Flats, I think these will be fantastic for summer (if it ever arrives!). I also really love this skirt by New Look, so cheap too, I think it will be perfect for dressing up for work after I graduate (eek!). I'm in love with the snood I bought for winter but it's getting a bit warm to wear it now, so I'm thinking about investing in a fabric snood, I love this peach one with peace signs on from River Island. I can never resist Paperchase in WestQuay, so I hope they have these cute cookie cutters in store, bargain for £4!


It sounds like it's going to be a great night as there will be live DJs and free cocktails, as well as some of the restaurants offering special discounts too (20% off at Wagamama and 20% off at Ed's Easy Diner). There will also be a £50 voucher up for grabs for the person that WestQuay deem to be the King and Queen ‘WestQuay Student Style'. In my opinion it's a great excuse to get dressed up, have a few drinks, do some shopping and have some yummy dinner with the girls! 

If you're thinking about heading down you need to RSVP in advance at http://www.west-quay.co.uk/events/studentshopin everyone that registers will be entered to win a Blackberry Playbook.

You can hear more about the event on WestQuays facebook or twitter page.



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig