Wednesday 3 April 2013

Sanctuary Body Moisture Spray


A luxury oil for your body.



I bought this on a complete whim months ago, I think it was 3 for 2 in Boots and I thought I'd give it a go, the lady on the till even remarked on how much she loved it as I bought it! Its taken me a while to get round to use it. Using moisturiser on my body is the one thing I;m guilty of not doing. When I get out the shower, I'm normally freezing cold, so the thought of standing naked for longer than necessary does not fill me with excitement. This caught my eye on the way to the shower the other day though, so I picked it up and vowed to give it a go.

The idea of a spray moisturiser is right up my street, I know a spray is never going to give as much moisture as a cream, but you just spritz and you're done. This smells divine and definitely lingered on my skin for quite a while. It has the standard Sanctuary scent and smells like you've just stepped out the spa. I wouldn't say that it left my skin extra soft, in fact it felt almost exactly the same, but if you fancy smelling nice all day and having a spa like treat, it's definitely worth it. It retails for £5.50, so it is not horrendously priced.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig