Tuesday 2 April 2013

Latest Purchase: Seche Vite

I thought I'd share with you the most recent of my purchases.

My Essie Good To Go top coat has just become gloopy and despite all my attempts of resuscitation, it's a goner. I looked around as I fancied trying something new and nothing crossed my eye. That's when I caved! I couldn't wait any longer. I thought I'd give Seche Vite a go as millions of people rave about it and many people vote it number one in survey after survey.

First impressions? 

I've only used this once but I like it, it dries so quickly and definitely prevented my nail polish from chipping. I can just put it on my nails and in a matter of seconds everything is dry, it definitely makes painting my nails in a rush much quicker. It does however have a really strong smell. I have to admit, nail polish fumes do not normally bother me, but this is very strong, too strong for me. So if you hate fumes normally, definitely use this in a well ventilated room.

I'm sure I'll let you know more about this in later blog posts!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig