Thursday 4 April 2013

March Empties

It's time for another set of monthly empties.


This month has clearly been good for shopping the face stash! I have three skincare products and one foundation.

Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner
I really love this toner and it lasted FOREVER. I just went back in my logs to find that I bought it in October! I have no idea how it lasted that long. I love it, it smells lovely and leaves the skin looking lovely and calm.

Repurchase? I've actually been trying to find this in Boots all month and I cannot see it, so I will be repurchasing as soon as I make an online order!

Garnier Pure Anti-Blemish Moisturiser
Another October buy, so it's lasted ages which is fantastic value! I'm in love with this moisturiser, when I first started using it, it stopped all my breakouts. I went from 4-5 stops a week to 1-2 a month. It's amazing and I know it's going to be a staple in my collection for a long time!

Repurchase? I'll definitely be buying a new one of these, at the moment I'm using a different moisturiser from the Garnier range but I'll be getting this one again.  

Dr Organic Rose Otto Face Scrub
I actually really enjoyed using this scrub, I can't say its my favourite scrub though, I'm not fond of the scent of roses and this is very strong. It does have good results though and I really enjoyed using it. It did however leave strange red marks in patches all over my face for the first few times I used it, this did stop happening but it was scary at the time!

Repurchase? I think its a bit too expensive for something I didn't particularly enjoy!

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
I picked this up in Boots in January to take along to Paris with us and I really liked it. It keeps the skin looking perfect for a long time, which was good for Paris as it was bitterly cold and there was so much moisture in the air. It was nice that even though I felt rubbish, when I looked in the mirror my face skin looked lovely! It's a shame its finished but I got great use out of it for 3 months! 

Repurchase? Definitely, it's great for cold weather!

What have you finished up this month?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig