Sunday 7 April 2013

FOTD




Today I'm sharing a Face of the Day.


I'm just having a day packing and driving, so thought I'd try out a few new products out. I created my base using my usual L'Oreal True Match foundation, using the Maybelline BB Cream as a primer to even out my skin tone. I decided to use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and I powdered with my usual Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I also used my Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph like I do every day to fill in my brows. I used the Topshop Eye Crayon for the first time today, first impressions are good but I think it needs a base underneath it to help the colour be a little more pigmented. For mascara I used a sample of the Clinque High Impact Mascara, I really like this! It reminds me of Benefit They're Real mascara, but its more subtle, so more wearable if you don't like huge lashes. I finished the look with my Soap and Glory Glow All Out Powder, I then added some Illamasqua Powder Blush in Beg. Do not much the mistake I did with these, they are super pigmented, I was blending the blush out for quite a while!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig