Saturday 6 April 2013

March Favourites


Another month has come and gone so it is time for another set of favourites.


Can you believe it is April, where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday I was in Paris and that was January! Time is running away, although I'm sure that's because it's a race against time to get my FMP (our version of a dissertation) finished.

So what have I been loving this month? First up two base products, I recently reviewed the Liz Earle Skin Tint, I love it so much. It acts as a perfect primer for my foundation, it evens out my skin tone and its also good for the super good skin days. I'm also loving the L'Oreal True Match Foundation, this is the perfect match for my skin and leaves such a natural look to the skin. I'm still loving the Maybelline Color Tattoos, I recently bought two new shades in On and On Bronze and Eternal Gold. So I'm now using them basically every day for my eyeshadow base. The Topshop Cream Blush in Prime Time is making a reappearance in my daily routine. I've been loving the finish for the start of spring. For nails I've been loving the Butter London shade Blagger and the Gelly High Shine Nail paint, both topped with Topshop's Rising Star Glitter polish. So it's been a month for blue! Lastly I'm loving the L'Occitane Essential Water Face, I use it after cleansing as a toner and I really like the added step. As an added extra I wanted to mention that I'm a big fan of these cotton pads by Sainsburys, they are from the "Little Ones" range and they are super soft and a lovely texture!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig