Monday 8 April 2013

Disappointing Products



Today I'm sharing some recently disappointing products with you guys.



Like all beauty bloggers, I rarely buy on impulse, I buy most things on recommendation. However sometimes you'll be out and about and something catches your eye and you cannot resist. This rarely ends well for me. For example I picked up these Korres Pomegranate Cleansing and Make Up Removing wipes from Feel Unique. I do not really use face wipes, but I was travelling to Paris and they are always handy to have. They smelt gorgeous but unfortunately they were not very good at removing make up at all. The fragrance also broke me out in spots, which was disappointing for holiday pictures! For £7 they were a complete rip off! The other two products I want to talk about is the Collection 2000 Multiplier Mascara and the Look Beauty Oomph Lashes. Both of these for me were terrible, first of all the mascaras both had a very try texture. So no matter how long I sat there coating it on to my lashes, nothing happened. If a mascara doesn't actually pack on mascara, how can it possibly increase volume or length? In short, they can't. The Collection mascara claims a huge 14 times the volume, which is a complete lie! At least the Collection mascara only retails for £4.99, the Look Beauty retails for £7 and I'd say it was a lot worse than the Collection mascara. For £7 you can get fantastic mascaras, so they failed for me, I tried them both once and now they are in the bin!

Have you tried anything recently that disappointed you?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig