Tuesday 9 April 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Swatches


On and On Bronze and Eternal Gold


I recently reviewed the Pink Gold Maybelline Color Tattoo and ever since I've been obsessed with it. So I went out and bought some different colours. My local Superdrug didn't have the best selection but I chose On and On Bronze and Eternal Gold. This will not come as a surprise as a regular readers as I'm not known for being too adventurous with my eye shadow choices. I wanted to share them with you as the swatches of both colours are just beautiful! I've been using these together to create a neutral eye look, so using the Eternal Gold all over and adding some On and On Bronze into the crease. Its so effortless and lasts all day long! I'm in love.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig