Saturday 12 January 2013

Weekly Wants #37

I thought it was time to write a Weekly Wants post, it seems like forever ago I last posted one! I'm lusting over so many things, I'm definitely becoming a true shopaholic!




This week I'm desperate to get my hands on Benefit's They're Real full size mascara, there was a miniature one in my Latest in Beauty Advent calender and I'm in love! I'm always lusting over some kind of Topshop nail polish and I think both these glitters are adorable! The Real Techniques bug has well and truly been caught by me, I love all the brushes and now I really want to try the Foundation Brush! Lastly I've wanted to try the Sleep Balm by thisworks for a long time, it's a long term want of mine, surely that means I'm allowed to buy it?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig