Friday 11 January 2013

Life's an Instagram #5


It's time for another Instagram week, I hope you like these kinds of posts, I really like reading them on other blogs, but yet me know if you like reading posts like these! Now for this weeks nine pictures: 


I've spent a lot of time in the last week recording voices for my new film
Equally I spent a lot of time editing the new film, luckily the assignment is handed in now
I love my Cath Kidston mugs, I really want some new ones
I got my hands on the Soap and Glory Shower Trip set which I love
Thank god I found the Real Techniques brushes in 2012, I love them
I also love this little mini heart that I have sitting on my iMac, so true
My LUSH sale parcel arrived yippee!
I really want this book, I think its such a great idea
Unpacking going really well.. not! Luckily I now have half a tidy house!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig