Sunday 13 January 2013

MAC Fleur Power

Ages ago now I posted about my first ever MAC purchases and I was really excitedly try them, so you can imagine my surprise when I found this in my "to review" box untouched recently! I'd completely forgotten I'd brought this beauty and naturally I had to use it straight away!



I quickly realised why everyone raves about MAC when I grabbed my Real Techniques brush and swished it into the blush without thinking and before I knew it my face was covered in pink! These beauties are so pigmented, you really don't need much for a natural glow! I really love this little blush, it's the perfect pink colour for skin tones like mine! MAC have fantastic packaging too, not only is the classic black packaging sleek but its also robust, I just chuck this in my make up bag with no problems! It's also relatively small and takes up next to no room!

If you're looking for your first MAC blush I thoroughly recommend this one, its perfect!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig