Monday 28 January 2013

Best of Latest In Beauty Advent Calender


Throughout December I was posting daily updates on this blog following the opening of my advent calenders. When I saw that the amazing Lily Pebbles had written a post on her favourite nail polishes from the Mini Mani Month, I thought it might be nice to do my own round up of the Latest in Beauty calender. 


Although I had the Mini Mani Month also, I'm a huge nail polish whore and I loved every single polish, where as the Latest in Beauty calender really opened my eyes up to a lot of new products and I'm excited to get trying! You've already heard about my absolute product the Benefit They're Real mascara, so I thought I'd tell you a few others.

Perricone MD - No Foundation Foundation
The first advanced anti-aging, multi-tasking translucent foundation with non-chemical SFP 30 protection. It works to correct skin undertones and offers all-day moisture, providing an even, dewy finish.

Eve Lom - Rescue Mask
Multi award-winning, weekly complexion booster and emergency treatment for sluggish, stressed-out skin, the perfect weekly deep clean to keep your complexion in radiant condition.

Aromatherapy Associates - Revive Morning
Experience the incredibly refreshing and invigorating powers of grapefruit, rosemary and juniper for a fantastic and reviving start to the day.

Bella Pierre Eyeshadow in Celebration
100% pure Mica powder, these beautiful shimmer powders will provide long lasting, vibrant color.
 
Philosophy - Micro Delivery Face Wash
Designed to effectively cleanse the skin while providing resurfacing benefits. Gentle enough to use daily, this unique formula is sulfate-free and formulated with ingredients designed to replenish and protect the skin with topical antioxidants as it helps condition the skin and retain its moisture level.

Jo Hansford - Expert Colour Care Intensive Masque
Intensive Masque can be used daily or weekly to enhance and protect dry coloured hair. After shampooing, distribute evenly through towel dried hair, concentrating on the ends. Comb through and leave for up to 5 minutes before rinsing. For best results, use with a Jo Hansford Shampoo.

Steam Cream
Natural Moisturiser which is freshly handmade using high-quality, natural ingredients that are fused together by a shot of steam.

Did you get the Latest in Beauty advent calender? What were your favourite items?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig