Saturday 26 January 2013

Benefit They're Real

"It's the mascara that's beyond belief! This jet-black mascara lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts & separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look." 
Just a quick review of this little beaut today. I was ever so excited when I opened the door on my advent calender to find this sitting behind. I've wanted to try the Benefit They're Real mascara ever since I first heard about it and my excitement was completely justified. If like me like to achieve big thick, long, volumised lashes this is for you, if you like more of a natural look stay away from this. This is fantastic for me and it literally does everything it says on the tin. The best thing about this mascara is the wand, it has the coolest little spiked ball on the end which you can use to pick up all the smallest lashes that you normally can't reach.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig