Thursday 24 January 2013

Sleek Blush By 3 in Lace


"The ultimate blush palette with 3 complementary shades in one mirrored compact."

It's not often I look at a palette or a make up item and think "man you really are beautiful" but this palette just ticks all the right boxes for me, the blushers are full of colour, it's packaged well, it has a mirror and the sleek matt black colour just makes me swoon.


I was searching through my make up beauty case before I went on holiday looking for products to take with me and found the biggest pile of make up, still boxed, just waiting for me photograph and review. I was so shocked to see this sitting in there, because when I first got it I was so excited! Sleek blushers are well known amongst us bloggers and many others, and there's a very good reason why, they are fantastic! My two personal favourite colours are of course the infamous rose gold blush and the pink toned shade, I'm definitely going to give the coral colour a whirl but I've never tried a coral toned blusher before. I really love the combination of matt and shimmer shades in the palette and I love the fact the palette comes with a great big mirror, which makes it perfect for travelling. You can see by the swatch below that they are fantastically pigmented and they also blend out so well! I'll definitely do a face of the day post using this palette soon!

"Layer the varying finishes for greater intensity, or apply alone for a burst of full-on pigmentation. The versatile shimmer shades can be used to highlight areas of the face that naturally catch the light for a luminous finish."


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig