Wednesday 24 October 2012

Soap and Glory: Glow All Out

Glow All Out: Luminizing Radiance Face Powder, RRP £11.00

"Use it to lift up your cheekbones or dust lightly all over for a 'moonlit' look. Featuring LIGHTSCRAMBLE™ lumisphere pigment pearls, an ultra-fine creamy powder shimmer finish and extended wear silicone technology."

I've had this sitting in my collection for what seems like a lifetime just waiting for me to use it! First of all the packaging of this is beautiful, I've actually kept it in a little drawer, sad I know. My name is Stephanie Usher and I'm a packaging addict. One of the best things about this highlighter is that it actually has a big mirror in the top of the compact! So it would be a good one to take out in your handbag! I love the fact it has Soap and Glory pressed into the powder, I think that's a nice touch!

To use this I just grab my Real Techniques contour brush (which by the way makes contouring a dream) and sweep it across my cheek bones, eyebrow bone and down the center of my nose. I really love it, it's really handy having a pink toned highlighter as it leaves a nice soft focus finish. You can see that the compact itself is acutally quite glittery, so I did fear that it would leave the awful "someone threw glitter at my cheeks and I can't get it off" look on my face, but it really doesn't! It's such a lovely finish! It is however quite a light shade and I'm quite pale, so it's a perfect match, darker skin tones might not like it as much!

Quite possibly the best powder highlighter I've ever used!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig