Tuesday 23 October 2012

Nuxe Reve de Miel


"Soothe your chapped lips with the Nuxe Reve de Miel Honey Lip Balm, a delicious, whipped lip formula. When lips are dry and are in need of some intensive nourishment, this rich and restorative balm with restore suppleness. A true cult product, one Reve de Miel balm is sold across the world every 28 seconds. The concentration of natural ingredients includes repairing honey, ultra soothing plant oils, nourishing shea butter and soothing grapefruit essence, which also provides the balm's luscious scent. With its exquisite texture and non-greasy feel, the Reve de Miel balm is a pleasure to use."

There are not many cult products I cave too, I just seem to be different to everyone else and all the cults just never seem to impress me. However, this has made it's way into my collection! My lips are probably the most neglected part of my face, I don't really have any major problems with them, but they are just stupidly small, so when I wear lipstick and things I just look a bit silly. So I tend to neglect them! Despite the fact I don't really have any problems with my lips I've definitely noticed a difference in my lips condition since using this.

Firstly it smells absolutely Divine, it has a beautiful honey scent and it's a really thick lip balm. Despite that it smoothes straight onto the lips and blends to the lips natural colour in matte finish. I was worried it would leave them looking really pale and dull. It leaves the lips soft and smooth and instantly fixes any problems. It's not sticky at all your lips just feel soft and lovely. The balm seems to last forever, it's amazing! I don't carry this in my handbag as I don't want to lose it or damage it, it's far too precious! Most of the time I use after I've cleansed my face, so just before I put on my make up and before I go to bed. It's amazing, I can wake up in the middle of the night and the product will still be on my lips!

There is no doubt why one of these are sold every 28 seconds, it's amazing product and well worth the £9.50 price tag! I don't think I'll ever go back!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig