Thursday 25 October 2012

New brushes, new routine


As soon as I brought my Real Techniques brushes, I new I had to look after them properly and care for them properly!
I looked on the Real Techniques website to see what they suggest and found out that for spot cleaning, they recommend the MAC Brush Cleanser. Seeing as I had a Selfridges voucher to spend I figured why not? What I do with my brushes if pour a bit of the brush cleanser onto kitchen roll (preferably the cupcake type), and then just rub the brushes onto the towel and watch the dirt come off! I do this after I use them and they are dry in minutes! It's easy, it works, what else would you want? I do need to find a thorough brush cleaning technique, so if you have suggestions please let me know! 

The MAC brusher cleaner is priced at £9.50.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig