Friday 26 October 2012

Garnier Pure Daily Treatment Moisturiser


I'd been looking around for a while for a moisturiser that suits my skin. I really struggle to get the perfect skin, it's not something that comes easily anymore. I used to have naturally clean skin in my teens, but more recently it's completely blemish prone.
Because of this I've always tried to avoid moisturiser as it just seems to sit on my skin and clog my pores. I was placing an order on Superdrug so I just did a search for moisturisers and managed to find this beauty from Garnier.

"It is a double action moisturiser: the formula helps clear impurities that can block pores and lead to spots, without irritating skin and it hydrates the skin to leave it feeling soft and comfortable all day. Its formula with salicylic acid and zinc, both renowned by dermatologists for their purifying and regulating properties, purifies imperfections and helps prevent them appearing. Its light, non-greasy texture is instantly absorbed, to hydrate the skin, refine pores and even skin texture."

It's especially made for Blemish Prone skin, you just apply it after you've cleansed and toned in the morning before you put on your make up. I genuinely believe this has helped clear up my spots and all the big ugly scary spots have disappeared. The best bit about it is it's not greasy, it claims that it's a good base for make up and it definitely is, I just let it dry and my make up goes on like a dream! It's a really great product, it's not something that sings and dances straight away, but its definitely helped my skin clear up and it's looking a lot better!

Garnier Pure has a small price tag and is available for;

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig