Tuesday 16 October 2012

Sainsbury's Highly Scented Candles


I included this beautiful candles in a haul post not too long ago, but I wanted to just write about these in case they were missed by anyone! I brought these during my weekly food shop because my current candle had run out. I noticed these were on offer for a tiny £4 and they smelt amazing! I had a bit of an obsession for three-wick candles, mainly because I'm desperate to get my hands on a Neom candle, but for now this is the closest I'm going to get! I have to say, these were a fantastic buy! They smell amazing and manage to fill my whole house with the yummy smell of mango and coconut! Bargain for £4! I definitely recommend you to treat yourself to one of these when you're next doing your food shopping!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig