Monday 15 October 2012

Neals Yard Remedies to Roll


Neals Yard Remedies to Roll is possible the best "on a whim" purchase I've ever made! I was looking for something that you can use to destress during the day, I knew I didn't want something that you spray in your mouth or anything like that and found that Neals Yard made something! I was looking on the Feel Unique website and found the "Remedies To Roll" collection and sadly the roll on made for relaxation in the daytime was out of stock.

Whilst reading up about the brand and product, I noticed though that they had a night time sleep version and snapped it out. I'm a really good sleeper, I don't have any trouble falling asleep at all but I thought I'd give it a go. Anyway this arrived and I loved the packaging and it seemed like an easy product to use! I say I'm a good sleeper, which is true, when I'm here with Chris. For some reason if I'm here alone at night I turn into a nervous wreck thinking someone is going to break in. Stupid I know, but all fears are irrational! 

One night I was tossing and turning, I was lying wide awake, getting in the nervous wreck that I do and remembered I had this in a box from the postman. I grabbed it out and read the back and saw that you just rub it over your pulse points, which is super easy because of the roll on and got back in bed. The next thing I knew I was waking up from Chris letting himself in the front door. It had sent me almost instantly asleep! Since then I've tried it two more times and it worked just as well! 

Safe to say it's the best £6 I've ever spent! Do you use any sleep enhancing products?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig