Sunday 14 October 2012

Sarah Bakes

I recently ordered some cakes from a friend of mine who's just started her new baking business and I thought I'd share them with you! I ordered twelve cupcakes, six carrot cakes and six double chocolate and they were amazing.
The carrot cakes are literally one of the best things I've ever tasted! I'm such a lover of carrot cake and Sarah's take on the classic as a cupcake is exquisite! If you are in the Hampshire area I would strongly recommend her skills to you guys! She's currently working on long distance deliveries, so hopefully that will come together soon! To contact Sarah visit her Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/SarahBakesEtc) or email her at bakingmakingetc@gmail.com.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig