Thursday 9 August 2012

YBF Highlighter


YBF was a brand I’d never heard of until I swapped this with one of the beautiful BBS girlies on Facebook. The owner Stacy pledges that;

"Personal beauty is an inside/outside adventure. A woman needs to feel confident on the inside, and beautiful, on the outside. At every age. These two empowerments are two sides of the same coin, and they are within every woman's reach. With a little help from a friend."

I’ve been looking for a highlighter for ages, I’ve started to make quite a collection, but my skin just doesn’t like liquid highlighters at all! I’ve been dying for a crème highlighter, so when I saw this I had to have it! It’s a really nice product, it’s really easy to use and the colour is perfect for my skin tone. I use it last and apply it to my cheekbones, brow bones and nose for a dewy glow! Sometimes I use my finger to blend it in but I’ve found that one of my wide eyeshadow brushes does a great job too and keeps my fingers clean!  I’m in love with this highlighter! A little goes a long way!

Unfortunately I can’t see where to buy this product or where the brand is stocked, so if you see it somewhere please let me know!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig