Wednesday 8 August 2012

A Day In Portsmouth...

On Saturday, two of my friends, Chris and I headed to Portsmouth. In the two years we've lived in Southampton we've never headed to Portsmouth despite it's stunning views and of course, amazing shops! It was really a fantastic day, the weather was beautiful and the shops were even better! I was absolutely gutted when we arrived in Southampton and I realised I left my camera at home, so unfortunatley the pictures are a bit of rubbish quality and then my phone died, so sorry about the poor attempt of a picture blog! We had some lovely lunch on the harbour and had a walk around the shops, I brought a few bits including some Body Shop goodies - I found the Lily Cole range which I was super happy about, and also a new notepad from Paperchase and some beaut coffee in Whittards. As you can see though, Chris had a bit more fun, buying yet another pair of Oakleys! Jealous! We also won a prize, ooooh! Body Shop were holding a raffle outside the Outlet Store and we brought a ticket and I managed to find a number ending in 0! We bagged a family ticket to the Blue Reef Aquarium, so we're looking forward to heading back and having a lovely day in Portsmouth! We might even go up the Spinnaker Tower



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig