Friday 18 May 2012

Nails Inc free with InStyle


Most of you ladies have probably heard about this by now, BUT just in case I have this offer for you! With every copy of InStyle this month you can pick up a free Nails Inc polish! Nails Inc, as you ladies know, is one of my favourite nail varnish brands, but at £11 a pop I really can't afford to buy them! So to get them free with a magazine is a big WIN with me!


The three shades you can get your hands on are;
  • Bluebell
  • Power Pink
  • Peach Sorbet
I chose this beautiful shade called "InStyle Power Pink". Seeing as this polish is worth £11 and the magazine is under £4 you're looking at a massive bargain! I'm very tempted to go back and grab the other two colours, I'm very tempted by the Bluebell shade!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig