Saturday 19 May 2012

Abbey Road Studios


So Monday was a very exciting day for me, I was filming at ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS! It was amazing!

At our University, every year they issue the Abbey Road Prize, where one VERY lucky band get to go to Abbey Road to record a track of their choice! This years winners were Flatland Wolf a very cool folk band and I was hired to make a documentary of the event!

Abbey Road is a very exciting place, I wish I could show you more but it's very restrictive! They don't like you to take a photography of outside the building, you're not allowed to film inside the building, you can't take a photo of any of the amazing photography in the building, you're not even allowed to carry your camera in the corridors in case you catch a picture of anyone famous! BUT once you're inside a studio you can take a photograph of whatever takes your fancy! I took a whopping 200 pictures whilst I was there, I won't share them all, but here are a couple if you're interested! The documentary won't be available for a while let, but I'll keep you posted!





Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig