Friday 18 May 2012

A little treat...


I cannot believe how long it's taken me to unwrap this beauty! On our way home from our weekend away for Chris' 21st birthday, we passed through St Pancras and I was pretty thrilled to see a Cath Kidston store hiding away as we walked towards the tube! Chris reluctantly let me go in! I've been eyeing up a new camera case for a while, I wanted get one that matched my purse, but then I thought that was a bit boring! But I later found out that they are actually phasing the product out so this is the only one available now! 

"This gorgeous zip close case is perfect for gadgets such as digital cameras or iPods. Made from oilcloth, it's gently padded for protection and also features an internal pocket, ideal for smaller bits and bobs such as memory cards."

Anyway, cut a long story short, Chris treated me to this beauty! Very generous of him seeing as it was his birthday! True love that is! They gift wrap it all for you and make it all very pretty! Which is lovely!






Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig